Question about Nintendo DS Lite Console
I've "calibrated" my touch screen thousands of times and the touch screen is COMPLETELY off center whenever I try to calibrate it, goes on constantly and doesn't stop OR improve the screen I've even tried cleaning it and that doese't work either all I can think of is a replacement screen but I've got NO idea on how to switch the two.
You'll need a tri-wing screwdriver, a small cross head screwdriver a new touch screen and a lot of patience.
1) Remove the screws from the botom case, 3 tri-wing, 3 cross head and the battery cover and battery.
2) Carefully split the bottom case and remove.
3) Open the clip that clamps the touchscreen cable from the back of the connector with a small screwdriver, just carefully lever up the back edge.
4) Carefully part the botom screen from the touchscreen.
5) Attach the new touchscreen to the bottom screen.
6) Re attach the ribbon cable to the clip.
7) Carefully refit the bottom case taking care not to break the power switch.
8) Re fit the screws.
Posted on Mar 02, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2010 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Sep 21, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
May 24, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Feb 11, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jan 18, 2009 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jun 23, 2008 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
May 26, 2008 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
May 25, 2008 | Nintendo DS Console
Jan 06, 2015 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Oct 14, 2017 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
182 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: