I have a blackberry 8310 phone which I have synced and registered with my pioneer deck. When I try to transfer the phonebook from the phone to the deck the deck drops the connection with the phone. No date will transfer
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Don't know your car; but with mine, it does not save the whole database when off. My wife and I have different lists and I guess it would recognize other family members too.
What's the problem with having a fresh load each time you get into the car?
The first thing I would do is check the yellow accesory wire for chafing or breaks. If it is touching ground somewhere it will loose voltage. Also check your cigarette lighter outlet. I have seen these cause shorts with radios since most (not all) Honda's have the stereo and lighter on the same circut. Also, a question for you, does anything else inside the car not work right or seem like it lacks power? Respond back quickly so I can help you more with this issue.
Did you recently update your iPhone 3GS firmware to iOS 4.x ? There is a signficant number of people with this problem after the firmware update. Here are two possible solutions that have worked for some people.
1) Turn off your iPhone (hold the power switch down,then swipie off). Turn the deck on to your USB1 or USB2 (whatever you are using). Now plug the iPhone into the deck. This should turn the iPhone on, and "reset" the connection to the USB.
2) Turn the deck on and switch to the proper USB source. Connect the iPhone to the deck, then initiate a "hard reset" of the iPhone (hold the power