- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi tdarnold90my name is Mike Houston of DISH Network and with the guide not showingprogramming there are some things that can be done. The first thing you willwant to do is unplug the receiver for 10 seconds and it will power back up and reacquirethe signal and download the program guide. After the guide finishes downloadingmake sure you see the programming listed, if there still is no programmingpress the MENU-6-1-1 buttons on the remote and on the Point Dish screen selectCheck Switch and then the Test button. After the test completes exit out of allmenus and it will reacquire the signal and download the program guide and checkthe guide again to make sure programming is listed. If you have any questionsplease e-mail me at Michael.houston@dishnetwork .com.
Hello! For these issues, here are a few simple steps:
First, for the DVR recording shows, you just need to delete those timers. They may have accidentally been set up.
1. Menu, 7-Daily Schedule
3. Edit list
4. Select any timers that you did not create, or want deleted. This will stop them from recording!
For the program guide:
You just need to download the program guide. Here's a couple easy ways:
1. Pull up the Guide
2. Press 999 then the right arrow button (Browse) until the guide prompts a download,
1. Pull up a menu. Press 6 (Sys setup) -1(Installation) - 1( Point dish)
2. Highlight and select Check Switch on the upper right
3. Select test at the bottom left. (If a message comes up between steps 2 and 3, select yes. )
4. Press VIew live tv, and allow the Acquiring signal message and the guide download to go through.
Replacing the batteries if you have not already done so. Make sure the batteries are inserted correctly. If remote still does not work I recommend calling dtv and asking for a replacement remote that is available for purchase. Call 1 800 531 5000 for customer service. Call from the phone number that is listed on the account for easier access to an agent.
what you will need to do to correct this problem is delete the series recording. in your list (push list button) highlight the program you wish to delete, push select go to "rec. series" press select. and delete ALL push select... get "ok" message, select again. and reset receiver on front panel of receiver there is a door you can open, hit the red reset button and then setup your series record again by going into the guide and pressing record twice. this will fix the problem by deleting ALL of the series record and resetting, and resetting up series record