Question about Electrolux SE555 Electric Kitchen Range
How can I get access to the inner side of the windows in the door to clean them ? thanks
What is the prod no of the app usualy starts with a "9"
Posted on Feb 29, 2008
Usually the range windows are sealed in so such things won't enter in between the glass. If you're lucky however, there may be screws or bolts on the sides of the door you can see while it's open, and you should be able to take the entire door off by most likely opening it half-way and pulling upward. If there are no screws however, the rubber seals that surround the windows might be able to be taken off if you're brave enough to try. Be warned at that idea though, because if it is sealed, then getting it re-sealed properly is a tough task at home or office.
Posted on Feb 29, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2014 | 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII
Jul 04, 2014 | 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Jan 18, 2013 | GE Profile 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jun 18, 2010 | 1996 Lincoln Town Car
Apr 01, 2010 | 2003 Mazda MPV
Oct 26, 2009 | 1999 Dodge Durango
Apr 05, 2009 | 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan
Dec 07, 2008 | KitchenAid KERC507 Electric Kitchen Range
249 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: