My handset ringers are ''off''. How do I turn them on again? Uniden TRU4985
Hi there try this,
When the phone is in the standby mode, press menu/mute.
2) Press select/ch.
3) Press + or - to move the pointer through the ringer
settings (Ringer Off, Ringer Low, or Ringer High).
You will hear a ringer or melody at the selected volume.
4) Press select/ch, you will hear a confirmation tone.
Ringer Mute (temporarily)
You can temporarily mute the ringer tone. When the handset is off the base and the
phone is ringing, press end. The ringer tone will return to the previous setting starting
with the next incoming call.
[ 20 ] BASICS
• If you select “Ringer
Off”, “Ringer Off”
appears on the display
when you make or
receive calls, or
charge the handset.
Ringer Volume Setup
1) When the phone is in the standby mode, press menu/mute.
2) Press - to move the pointer to “Ringer Tones”, then
You can choose from 6 ringers or 4 melodies:
- Ringer [Flicker, Clatter, Leap Frog, Ping Ball, Reminder,
- Melodies [Beethovens9, For Elise (Elise), Merry Christmas
(Merry-Xmas), Home Sweet Home (Hm Swt Hm)]
3) Press + or - to move the pointer. You will hear the ringer or
the melody as you scroll through the options.
4) Press select/ch and you will hear a confirmation tone.
Ringer Tone Setting
Sep 27, 2009 |