Question about PC Desktops
On your way t consumer court, think about this:
1. Who sold you the computer?
2. Did they guarantee you it's functionality? (Warranty?)
3. Is the warranty written on receipt or implied?
4. Is it a used computer or a new one?
5. How long have you owned the computer?
6. Who are you going to sue at the court, the Service center, or the manufacturer or the person who sold it to you?
7. What did the service center tell you IS WRONG WITH THE COMPUTER?
May be none of those people owe you anything, so it might be best to ask for help here to find out what you need to replace in your laptop. If it's too expensive to repair, perhaps getting a working computer might cheaper.
Let us know what you think, okay.
Posted on Feb 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2010 | PC Desktops
Nov 18, 2010 | HP PC Desktops
Sep 18, 2010 | Acer PC Desktops
Aug 28, 2010 | Acer PC Desktops
Aug 28, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario SR1910NX (EX310AA) PC...
Dec 29, 2008 | PC Desktops
Dec 03, 2008 | PC Desktops
Aug 29, 2008 | HP PC Desktops
Aug 06, 2008 | PC Desktops
May 21, 2008 | HP PC Desktops
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!