Question about Computers & Internet
On your way t consumer court, think about this:
1. Who sold you the computer?
2. Did they guarantee you it's functionality? (Warranty?)
3. Is the warranty written on receipt or implied?
4. Is it a used computer or a new one?
5. How long have you owned the computer?
6. Who are you going to sue at the court, the Service center, or the manufacturer or the person who sold it to you?
7. What did the service center tell you IS WRONG WITH THE COMPUTER?
May be none of those people owe you anything, so it might be best to ask for help here to find out what you need to replace in your laptop. If it's too expensive to repair, perhaps getting a working computer might cheaper.
Let us know what you think, okay.
Posted on Feb 29, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2011 | Dell Latitude CPX Notebook
May 10, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 31, 2011 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Aug 17, 2010 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
May 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 16, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Dec 03, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario F750US
Aug 18, 2018 | The Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2018 | Iris Computers & Internet
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!