Question about LG 23LX1RV 23 in. TV/DVD Combo
Remote control out of commission... Can only get the DVD player to work... Will my TV still work thru a "universal" remote? If so, what is the code please? I threw out the owner's manual... :(
Thanks in advance...
Let me know the make of your remote control, and may be I will be hable to help.
Posted on Mar 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2014 | LG RC897T DVD Recorder/VCR Combo
Mar 13, 2013 | LG 23LX1RV 23 in. TV/DVD Combo
Nov 11, 2011 | LG 23LX1RV 23 in. TV/DVD Combo
Feb 12, 2011 | One For All URC-4021 Remote Control
Jan 02, 2011 | LG 23LX1RV 23 in. TV/DVD Combo
1.Turn on a desired device (VCR or DVD player)
2. On the remote control, press a device key once (i.e., DVD/VCR,
CBL/SAT or TV).
NOTE: To program control of a VCR, PVR (or DVR),TV/VCR Combo, or TV/VCR/DVD Player Combo press DVD/VCR once. After programming a VCR Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection,volume, and VCR functions.
To program control of a DVD Player,DVD Player/VCR
Combo, or TV/DVD Player Combo, press DVD/VCR once. After programming a DVD Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection, volume, and DVD functions.
To program control of a Cable Box, Cable Box/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, Satellite Receiver, or a Satellite Receiver/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, press CBL/SAT once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
4. Use the Manufacturer's Codes to locate the type of device and brand name and then enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 to 5, trying each code for your brand until you find one that works. If it still doesn't work, try Searching For Your Code on next page
Auto Code Scan:
1.On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly press POWER button.Stop when the TV turns off
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 to 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for the device you are searching for.
Sep 18, 2010 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
May 21, 2010 | Yahoo Diamond Vision DVDC803-04 DVD Player
Mar 08, 2010 | GoVideo Go Video DVD/VCR Combo
Mar 01, 2009 | LG 23LX1RV 23 in. TV/DVD Combo
433 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: