Question about Computers & Internet
I have a Toshiba Equium Laptop which is wireless enabled. How can I print documents remotely to a hp deskjet 845c printer that is connected to my son's computer in his bedroom.
To share the printer, I open the Printers and Faxes folder on the computer that was connected to my printer.
To open the Printers and Faxes folder
• Click Start and then click Control Panel.
• Click Printers and Other Hardware, and then click Printers and Faxes.
• In the Printers and Faxes folder. Click the printer's icon and, in the tasks pane, click Share This Printer.
• Open the printer's Properties dialog box, and click on the Sharing tab.
• Click Share Name, and then clicked OK.
Now you have a network printer, you are ready to connect to it and print from other computers on the network.
To connect to the printer
•O pen Control Panel, and click Printers and Other Hardware.
•C lick Add a Printer.
• Instead of adding a local printer, though, click Printer Connection and then browse the network for the printer.
Posted on Feb 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2013 | HP DeskJet 845c Printer
Jun 11, 2012 | HP DeskJet 845c Printer
Jun 26, 2011 | HP DeskJet 845c Printer
Aug 10, 2010 | HP DeskJet 845c Printer
Apr 26, 2010 | HP DeskJet 845c Printer
Feb 24, 2010 | HP DeskJet 845c Printer
Dec 17, 2009 | HP DeskJet 845c Printer
Mar 23, 2009 | HP DeskJet 845c Printer
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!