My card vcf file only has the first contact after I send contacts via bluetooth to my PC. I sent ALL Contacts via bluetooth and opened the Card.vcf with Outlook 2003 on my PC and only have the first contact. how do I make it send ALL CONTACTS?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There is an option to export the contacts to the sd card.
Tap the contacts icon.
look for import/export contacts
Tap export to sd card
you can select all or just the ones you want.
tap export then yes.
It will transfer them to a .vcf file and at that point you can transfer it to your pc via bluetooth or usb. You could also take the sd card out and use a card reader to get the file off. You will need a micro sd card adapter or a card reader that will accept that standard of card.
If you do not have a micro sd card ( look under the battery cover or on the sides for a small slot with a black card in it.) you will have to do the bluetooth or usb transfer.
Standard procedure when transferring contacts to another phone via bluetooth is, go to the to the phone's contact list and and press options. If the phone has bluetooth capability, it will display there "send VIA Bluetooth" as options. Select that option and make sure that the blutetooth of the recipient phone is enable. Once the main phone have searched the new phone, just press send and then acknowledge the business card on the new phone.
Performing object push process: ** On the Carkit go to Settings / Contacts Management / Receive Contacts
* For one contact sending: * On the phone go to MENU / CONTACTS * Select a contact to send by pressing OPTIONS / SEND BUSINESS CARD / VIA BLUETOOTH * Select the 3200LS from the list, that will start the file transfer process
* To send all contacts: * On the phone go to MENU / CONTACTS * Select OPTIONS / MARK/UNMARK / MARK ALL / OPTIONS / SEND BUSINESS CARD / VIA BLUETOOTH * Select the 3200LS from the list, that will start the file transfer process
* From your phone go to MENU / CONTACTS * Select the desired contact to send and go to OPTIONS / SEND BUSINESS CARD / VIA BLUETOOTH * The phone will start searching for available devices * Select Parrot Product from the list of available devices * The contact will be transferred
To send several contacts: * From your phone go to MENU / CONTACTS * Select the desired contacts to send with OPTIONS / MARK/UNMARK / MARK * After the desired contacts are selected go to OPTIONS / SEND BUSINESS CARD / VIA BLUETOOTH * The phone will start searching for available devices * Select Parrot Product from the list of available devices * The contacts will be transferred
for PICS only thing is you can save it on your PC or your friends PC.and later you can transfer to your new phones. for NUMBERS just store the wanted numbers to Sim card and just copy from SIM to the OTHER MOBILE.
You can send your contacts via Bluetooth, it'll be stored within the Documents folder. Open the vcf file - contact file and select Add to Contacts.
If this option is not available I would recommend sync-ing through Outlook. Put the LG software on to your computer and complete the sync. Then connect your BlackBerry and using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager you should be able to sync your contacts with Outlook.
oh all u have to do is go on ur contacts, 1) Higlight your first contact, just so that it shows the name and number 2)Select options 3)Select "Send Via" 4) And then bluetooth There shoud be a screen that should say selected, all contacts, all phone contacts and all sim contacts and then jus send If u have any enquiries email me email@example.com