- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. First, you have songs saving in your computer.
2. You have 2 ways to put music on the Sandisk Sansa Clip:
2.1. Plug device into computer, Drag and Drop music from your computer into "Music" folder of the Sandisk Sansa Clip.
2.2. Use Windows Media Player in your computer to transfer songs to your device; Plug device to computer, open Windows Media Player, click on Sync tab, drag and drop music into "Drag items here " on the right side of the windows media player, click on Start Sync button.
First, you have songs into your computer. Then, plug the device to computer and use one of two ways to download music to your Sansa Clip:
1. Select songs you want transfer, drag & drop them into Music folder in the device.
2. Use Windows Media Player: plug device to pc, open windows media player, click on Sync tab, drag and drop songs selected to Sync List space (on the right side of wmp), click on Start Sync button to transfer.
You have 2 ways to transfer your songs from your computer to your sansa clip:
1. Plug sansa clip to computer, double click on "Sansa Clip ...GB", double click on "Internal Memory", you will see the file "Music", copy your songs and paste them into Music file of the device.
2. Using Windows Media Player: open windows media player, plug sansa clip into computer, click on Sync tab, select songs that you want to sync, drag and drop song selected into "Sync list" on the right side of the windows media player (you should update wmp11), then click on button Start Sync.
try this out use windows media player to load your mp3 player, open up windows media player and connect your mp3 player then once it recognizez it open up the music library and start dragging the songs you want from the list over to the sync list and after your done click on the sync button and wait after its done you should have hours of music to enjoy
It should be recognized by your computer.
I did a search for drivers and they are not needed for this model.
For music, After the computer has recognized it has been plugged in. Start, My Computer, and it should show up in there as (my sansa or sansa clip) something along those lines.
You may open it and drag your music files into the accroding folders inside the device.
OR You may use Windows Media Player 11 to Sync to your Mp3 Player. The Sansa Clip has problems with Windows Media Player 10 so i would reccomend using Media Player 11 to sync.
For future help or more questions please comment,
I hope this has helped :)
Use Windows Media Player to delete the songs. Connect the Sansa to the computer, open Windows Media Player, and go to the Sync tab -if it asks you if you want to sync the songs automatically, tell it "no." Find the songs on your player in the Sync tab and left-click a song that you don't want. Hit delete on your computer's keyboard. -Tha Mp3 Doctor