Question about Sorelle Rita Bella 15936 Crib
I AM TRYING TO CONVERT MY RITA BELLA CRIB INTO A DAYBED, ANYONE HAVE ANY INSTRUCTIONS. I CANNOT FINA A MANUAL OR ANYTHING THIS CRIB CAME WITH.
I have a similar crib by Rita Bella. This is what worked for me.
1. Remove drawer.
2. Face crib's drop-side.
3. On left side of crib (based on you facing the drop-side) locate two allen head screws close to you. Unscrew them. A piece of wood in the front will drop. This is normal.
4. Push left side of crib outward (about 1/4") until you can see the metal pin that controls the locking function of the drop-side. It is near the bottom.
5. Pull out the bottom part of the drop-side so it's not in the plastic groove area anymore. This should get the right side out as well.
6. Tilt the drop-side -- the bottom part should swing toward you. When it is completely tilted, you will see the wooden groove in the side of the crib, and you can then remove the drop-side pretty easily.
7. Replace the screws. You may need an extra pair of hands to get all the parts in place.
8. Replace the drawer.
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2016 | Baby Gear
May 01, 2015 | Baby Gear
Jul 31, 2010 | DaVinci Emily Crib
Jan 02, 2010 | Storkcraft Baby Aspen Stages Crib
May 31, 2009 | Dorel Alexander
Mar 30, 2009 | Baby Gear
Nov 21, 2008 | Baby Gear
1,213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: