Question about Sorelle Rita Bella 15936 Crib
I AM TRYING TO CONVERT MY RITA BELLA CRIB INTO A DAYBED, ANYONE HAVE ANY INSTRUCTIONS. I CANNOT FINA A MANUAL OR ANYTHING THIS CRIB CAME WITH.
I have a similar crib by Rita Bella. This is what worked for me.
1. Remove drawer.
2. Face crib's drop-side.
3. On left side of crib (based on you facing the drop-side) locate two allen head screws close to you. Unscrew them. A piece of wood in the front will drop. This is normal.
4. Push left side of crib outward (about 1/4") until you can see the metal pin that controls the locking function of the drop-side. It is near the bottom.
5. Pull out the bottom part of the drop-side so it's not in the plastic groove area anymore. This should get the right side out as well.
6. Tilt the drop-side -- the bottom part should swing toward you. When it is completely tilted, you will see the wooden groove in the side of the crib, and you can then remove the drop-side pretty easily.
7. Replace the screws. You may need an extra pair of hands to get all the parts in place.
8. Replace the drawer.
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2016 | Baby Gear
May 01, 2015 | Baby Gear
Jul 31, 2010 | DaVinci Emily Crib
Apr 16, 2010 | Sorelle Rita Bella 15936 Crib
Jan 02, 2010 | Storkcraft Baby Aspen Stages Crib
May 31, 2009 | Dorel Alexander
Mar 30, 2009 | Baby Gear
Nov 21, 2008 | Baby Gear
1,153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: