Question about Canon LS-100TS Calculator
Press the date/time button
press and hold the = button
once blinking set the date
press the = button again
press the date/time button
press and hold the = button
once blinking set the time
the "x" button changes A / P
press the + button again
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
Press the time/date button.
Hold the equal button for 3 seconds.
Type in the date or time.
Once you finish putting in the date or time, press the equal button again.
(if when you press the equal button while typing in the date, and it doesn't accept, it's because the format is wrong. Try switching the day and month, then press equal. You can later change the format by and put the month-day-year by pressing the date format button.)
HOPE THIS HELPS!
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
The = sign is used to both set and save time and date settings. Not really sure why this valuable information would not be on the directions!!!
Posted on Oct 19, 2010
Primero presione el signo =de igual donde dice mas abajo time set y dejelo presionado, luego ponga la hora y am o pm an la tecla x, presionelo= otra vez y cambie la fecha, Tambien tiene la opcion de formato el la tecla %+/- y 12/24 en la tecla para la division.
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
After you press the picture of calendar/clock... hold the equal sign down for 3 seconds.
Posted on May 13, 2008
I got my date set but how do i get it to stay in. i held the = key after setting date but, what do i do after that
Posted on Feb 23, 2010
FROM CANON (MUCH MORE HELPFUL!)
The date and time settings use function keys for input. You may have to stand over the calculator, or hold it up in front of you, to view these keys (I did). Next, follow the instructions below to set the date and time:
1. Press the Calendar key so the date is displayed.
2. Press and hold the Time Set key (=) button for three seconds. The first number in the date should begin to flash.
3. Using the numerical keypad, enter in the date.
4. Press the Time Set key to complete the entry.
5. Press the Calendar key to change to the Time display.
6. Press and hold the Time Set key until the first number begins to flash.
7. Using the numerical keypad, enter in the time. (Using military time)
8. Press the AM/PM button to toggle between AM (A is displayed) and PM (P is displayed).
9. Press the Time Set key to complete the entry.
10. Press the CE/C key to return to calculation mode.
Posted on Jan 14, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2016 | Canon MP11DX Two-Color Printing Desktop...
Oct 11, 2013 | Casio FX991MS Scientific Calculator
Oct 10, 2011 | Canon MP-11DX Calculator
Feb 23, 2018 | Canon MP-25DV Calculator
Sep 15, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 09, 2010 | Canon MP-11DX Calculator
Oct 21, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 26, 2009 | Canon MP-25DV Calculator
13,183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!