- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Don't bother using Roxio for this - use Windows Media Player 11.
1. Open Windows Media Player
2. Run the mouse over the "Rip" tab - a small aroow should appear underneath the word "Rip" - click on the arrow and a drop-down should appear.
3. Select - "Format" - change to "mp3"
4. Now insert your CD and press the Rip button - by default, Windows Media Player will store the mp3 files in the My Documents --> My Music folder
Sometimes the driver that is used to burn CD's gets corrupted, you should try removing and re-installing roxio. The only other possibility is a bad CD burner drive, but these are dirt cheap to replace these days, you should easily be able to find one under 40$.
There have been many problems with Roxio. But you should save anything you were working on. You also might consider upgrading to Roxio Easy Media Creator 10 Suite. It has less problems and has been improved to prevent accidental deletion. Also did you hit end program without waiting for the program to shut down?
ya bad program u should try to go to ther website download ther latse fixes patch for ther program ok if not use download nero 8 or 7 ok way coooler easy to make slide shows movies with music also windows phtoo story does it also free to download