Question about HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
but i came across the installation disc and installed it ok
but thanks anyway
Posted on Feb 29, 2008
Printing made some bold character line missing
so reffil it
select black and colur in your computer printer settings options
Posted on Feb 29, 2008
Worked big time on my MFC420CN. Thanks abunch. Kept me from having run up to computer store until another time.
Posted on Mar 01, 2008
I will explain you the cause for it.
It prints in yellow first and then override with black for better quality. This is the reason your color ink gets empty.
Have a great day!
Posted on Mar 25, 2008
I 've bought already 2 Magenta Cartiages but it always says X on it. whats the problem. Office Max don't replace it any more.
Posted on Oct 11, 2008
SOURCE: Print WITHOUT colour cartridge
You can't print without replacing color cartridge. I'm furious about this. But the color cartridge is needed to help cool the heads when printing. What a rip off. I never had that problem with my HP.
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
SOURCE: black cartridge emptied half way
Routine maintenance and keeping full ink tanks will prevent this problem, however if you have the problem you can resolve it by doing the following:
1. Clean your ip3000 print head using denatured alcohol solvent which can be purchased from most hardware stores. If unavailable, use 91% Alcohol (isopropyl alcohol (first aid antiseptic) which is available for less than a dollar at most walmart pharmacy departments.
*Warning: You may want to usea pair of latex exam gloves as this is a messy process and can stain your fingers.
Isopropyl Alcohol or denatured alcohol
sink, bowls and or basin
can of compressed air
very small screw driver
tablespoon or baby bulb type syringe
1. Lift print head from printer. It pulls out easily because it is held in with the same down lever that holds the cartridge in place.
2. Put two layers of paper towels in the bottom of a dish to protect sensitive sprayer heads.
3.Put enough solvent in dish to cover the screens on which the cartridges sit when in use.
4. Take the two small screws out that hold the white ceramic piece
5. Gently, pry the ceramic piece back and away , to reveal the underside (No need to pull away the glued points on the sides.)
6. Gently, move head up and down to slosh solvent aeound it the best as you can. Use a table spoon or syringe to pour solvent over all orifices in the print head, turning it upside down and then back a few times.
7. Use canned air with a plastic straw to blow into and through all orifices, slternately sloshing/swishing and pouring solvent over head (be carefull not to touch any of the holes, screens, or sprayer heads with anything)
8. Empty dirty solvent from bowl and replace with paper towels and clean solvent. Soak for approx 10 minutes. Rinse again with clean solvent poured directly on all parts, letting solvent overrun and fall into dish or basin.
9. Gently shake the solvent off the head, take it outside and spray with compressed air into all orifices to clear out and help evaporate any remaining solvent. Let sit on clean paper towel for approx 20 minutes. (There may be a little ink bleeding out of the head, but once it dries completely it does not present any problems.
10. Reinstall head, cartridges and it will print like a new printer.
SUGGESTION: For many years of problem free printing, keep a double set of ink cartridges, one set full at all times. Whenever a cartridge runs out of ink, replace it IMMEDIATELY,with a new one or a refilled one. This gives the print head no chance to dry out and create clogged heads. Routine maintenance of cleaning the heads every 24 months does wonders for keeping your ip3000 in new condition.
Happy Printing .
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2015 | HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One -...
If you need more help come back.Post /
thumbs / testimonial are
Nov 23, 2010 | HP LaserJet 2605dn Printer
Feb 05, 2010 | Samsung CLP 315 Laser Printer
Nov 19, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 30, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Jul 08, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
May 07, 2009 | Epson Stylus DX6050 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 02, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 02, 2009 | Lexmark X75 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 27, 2008 | Epson Stylus C20UX InkJet Printer
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: