Question about Microwave Ovens
You may have a blown internal fuse. You''ll need to unplug the unit, remove the outside cover and follow the line cord and you should find the fuse.
Replace it with the EXACT same value that was labeled on the original fuse. You'll probably be able to find a replacement at any Radio Shack store or hardware store.
Replace the cover and plug the unit back in. Hopefully nothing was damaged and the unit will play again.
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.
Posted on Feb 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2012 | GE Microwave Ovens
Apr 01, 2012 | Samsung Microwave Ovens
Mar 11, 2009 | Goldstar MV-1501 Microwave Oven
Dec 10, 2008 | Goldstar MV-1155 Microwave Oven
Mar 05, 2008 | Goldstar MA-780M Microwave Oven
Feb 28, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Dec 01, 2016 | Samsung Microwave Ovens
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!