Question about Gateway Solo 5300 Notebook
If u have sound drivers then i wll tell steps to install sound drivers.
First u install UAA driver,which is supporting for audio and modem drivers.After installation,u restart laptop.Next u install sound drivers.Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\******** folder . Select the .inf file, click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
If u can't get any solution for after installation.Then Please contact nearest service center.
Posted on Feb 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2011 | Samsung N135 Netbook
Aug 13, 2010 | Fujitsu LifeBook Notebook
Jul 23, 2010 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Jun 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 07, 2010 | HP Mini 1000 Netbook
Apr 25, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Mar 06, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Apr 12, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 14, 2007 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: