Question about Gateway Solo 5300 Notebook
If u have sound drivers then i wll tell steps to install sound drivers.
First u install UAA driver,which is supporting for audio and modem drivers.After installation,u restart laptop.Next u install sound drivers.Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\******** folder . Select the .inf file, click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
If u can't get any solution for after installation.Then Please contact nearest service center.
Posted on Feb 28, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 07, 2010 | HP Mini 1000 Netbook
Dec 23, 2008 | Westinghouse 19" Widescreen Flat Panel LCD...
Oct 13, 2008 | Televison & Video
Sep 13, 2008 | Pioneer AVIC-D3 Car DVD Player
Sep 01, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Jul 15, 2008 | 2004 Dodge Caravan
Jul 29, 2007 | Philips FR951 Receiver
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: