Question about Televison & Video
My TV turned off suddenly and all of the lights (timer light, recording light, etc.) came on for a few seconds then went off. Now my TV won't turn on at all. I tried a different outlet and still nothing. TV is rather old, but never had a problem with it. Help?
Shop time. Plan on spending 75 to 125 dollars for power supply worl...accordianman
Posted on Feb 29, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the
INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR,
DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to
AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the
GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER
button. Your device should turn off
Aug 03, 2011 | Toshiba MD9DM1 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Mar 06, 2011 | Symphonic WF803 DVD Player/VCR
Dec 02, 2010 | Panasonic PV-DM2792 Triple Play 27 in....
Nov 25, 2010 | Panasonic PVQ-M2509 Combo
Jan 23, 2009 | Toshiba MV13M2 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
Jun 11, 2008 | Panasonic PV-DF2704 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD...
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!