Hi could you help me plssss. i have a motorola c651 model. I want to transfer some pics to my pc via usb. ihave the software driver and thusb cable. I installed the software and open it and connect the phone. The problems is when I open the menu for pictures to be transferred there are no folders on the mobile side all I can see is the files on my computer. tried to click on the root folder it said the link has been broken by the phone. How can I make the folders in my phone be appear on the pc to be able to transfer it? been trying several times to install the software and read the damp manual. It has nothing said to solve my problems.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, you can use the usb cable for the phone to connect it to your pc. You may need to download some software from motorola's website (look for links to support/downloads or search for your phone model) if you've lost your cd that came with the phone
the info is on page 16. http://www.videotron.com/static/service/static/residentiel/pdf/sans-fil/guide-utilisateur/motorola-v235-guide-en.pdf
The software should allow you to access the pictures, etc on your phone. and transfer the mto your pc via the usb cable. If you've not got a usb cable try searching ebay for them. that's by far the cheapest place to grab them.
Does your Motorola C651 have a phone USB connector? If it does, and you have the special telephone USB cable, and you are using XP or newer, just plug it in. XP, Vista or 7 should do the rest. If your phone is not USB, I am sure Motorola or 3rd party sell a cable which will allow you to make the hook up. Look at the Motorola site here: http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN/Consumer-Product-and-Services/Mobile-Phones/
I am presuming you want to charge your phone and up/down load photos etc.
You would need to do this via bluetooth as the memory is internal and does not show up as a drive on your system thus will not work your right. You need to get a blue tooth for your pc its usually usb plug it in pair it and send the pics via bluetooth.
I sure hope this clears up the confusion and helps you.
we would like to inform you that please try following steps to transfer Contacts from Phone to PC.
Using Motorola Phone Tool Software
• Select Data Connection i.e. Main Menu > Setting > Connection > USB Setting > Data Connection
• Connect your handset with PC through USB Data Cable.
• Run Motorola Phone Tools > Phone Picture will appear on your PC.
• Click on Phonebook icon which will be available on the right side of your Phone Picture
• Click on that and transfer all contacts on left side in MS outlook or outlook express
• After transfering data clsoe MPT disconnect the handset and connect the another handset and follow the same process but in this case you have to transfer data from MS outlook or Outlook express to phone means Left to right.
use a usb blue tooth to transfer pics and other files from your pc to your phone, via bluetooth. If you have a cable, you can use your phone usb cable to transfer the pic from your phone to your pc, by using your phone's pc suite,select a target folder in your phone from your pc suite and transfer the pics there