Question about Kenwood DDX8017 6.5" Wide Dual DIN Indash Monitor DVD /WMA/ MP3 Receiver Car Video Player
We had the car worked on, which included removing battery cable and the DVD player locked up and now requires a password. If there was one entered in it, we don't remember it.. How can I get music again??? i forgot my password to my kenwood ddx-6019 dvd player and the codes that you listed didn't reset it is there any other codes that might work??? or is there like a reset button that i am supposed to push please help me out i can remember my password can you help me
Contact Keenwood, they may make you send it in and charge a fee. Goodluck.
Posted on Mar 07, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2012 | Kenwood Excelon DDX-7015 Car DVD Player
May 09, 2012 | Kenwood DDX-6019 Car DVD Player
May 03, 2011 | Kenwood DDX-6019 Car DVD Player
Apr 21, 2011 | Philips Televison & Video
Apr 18, 2011 | Philips DVP3982 DVD Player
Parental control setting
Some discs are specified not suitable for children. Such
discs can be limited not to play back with the unit.
1) Press C or D to select "Parental", then press B
or A until the level you require appears.
• Level Off: The parental control setting does not
• Level 8: All DVD software can be played back.
• Level 1: DVD software for adults cannot be
Select from the level 1 to level 8. The limitation will
be more severe as the level number is lower.
2) Press C or D to select "Password".
Press Number buttons (0-9) to input a 4-digit
password. Be sure to remember this number!
• If you input a wrong number, press CLEAR.
3) Press ENTER to store the password.
Note: Now the rating is locked and the setting cannot
be changed unless you enter the correct pass
4) Press OPEN/CLOSE to activate Parental control
setting. (See "Temporary disabling of rating level by
DVD disc" on page 36.)
• Depending on the discs, the unit cannot limit playback.
• Some discs may not be encoded with specific rating
level information though its disc jacket says "adult." For
those discs, the age restriction will not work.
To change the parental level
1) Press C or D to select "Password".
2) Press Number buttons (0-9) to enter the password
you have stored.
3) Press ENTER.
• The rating is now unlocked.
4) Press C or D to select "Parental", then press B
or A to change the parental level.
5) Press C or D to select "Password", then press
Number buttons (0-9) to enter the password.
Note: You can change the password if you want.
6) Press ENTER.
Now the parental level is changed and locked.
If you forget the password...
1. Press OPEN/CLOSE to open the disc tray.
2. Remove the disc.
3. Press OPEN/CLOSE again to close the disc tray.
"No Disc" appears on the screen.
4. While holding STOP down on the front panel,
press 7 on the remote control. "PASSWORD
CLEAR" appears on the screen.
5. Enter a new password again.
hope this helps
Mar 24, 2011 | Toshiba SD-K740 DVD Player
Mar 07, 2011 | Sanyo DWM-390 DVD Player
Nov 19, 2010 | Daewoo DVR-06
Oct 05, 2010 | Kenwood DDX-6019 Car DVD Player
342 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: