Question about HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hello, everytime I print something my printer prints a test page or two. What's up with that?
I am assuming you have Windows XP here. This quite often happens when you haven't aligned the cartridges. To do so go to
2. Settings (or Control Panel if you don't have settings).
3. Printers & Faxes.
4. Right click on HP PSC1210 (or whatever your machine is called)
5. Click on Properties.
6. Click Printing Preferences.
7. Click on the Services tab (top right).
8. Click on the big button with icon beside Service This Device.
9. Click the icon beside Align the print cartridges.
10. Finally, follow the process described. You will probably have a page print out which you then need to scan (make sure you scan it the right way).
After aligning is complete you will hopefully not get any more test pages (until you change the cartridges again that is).
Of course there may be another issue. If this doesn't fix the problem let me know and we can go from there.
Posted on Mar 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1300 Printer
Aug 18, 2009 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 16, 2008 | Canon BJC 3000 InkJet Printer
Nov 02, 2007 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 01, 2007 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 07, 2007 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: