Question about Lands Phones
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2011 | AT&T Merlin BIS 10 Phone
Here's how to program line ringing:
• go to the voice terminal whose line ringing you want to program
• slide T/P switch toward you
• touch a line button (note red lights)
• touch the button again until correct code appears:
RED ON = Ring
RED FLASH = Delayed Ring
RED OFF = No Ring
• repeat this procedure for each line
• return T/P switch to center position.
Oct 19, 2010 | AT&T Merlin Plus 820D2 KSU Phone
Jun 21, 2010 | AT&T Merlin BIS 10 Phone
Mar 24, 2010 | Avaya Merlin BIS 10 Corded Phone...
Jan 20, 2010 | AT&T Merlin Plus 820D2 KSU Phone
Sep 10, 2009 | AT&T Merlin BIS 10 Phone
Aug 06, 2009 | AT&T Merlin Plus 820D2 KSU Phone
Jul 28, 2009 | AT&T ATT / Avaya / Lucent Merlin 410...
Jun 09, 2009 | AT&T Merlin Plus 820D2 KSU Phone
May 18, 2009 | Avaya Merlin BIS 10 Corded Phone...
159 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!