Question about Lands Phones
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2011 | AT&T Merlin BIS 10 Phone
Here's how to program line ringing:
• go to the voice terminal whose line ringing you want to program
• slide T/P switch toward you
• touch a line button (note red lights)
• touch the button again until correct code appears:
RED ON = Ring
RED FLASH = Delayed Ring
RED OFF = No Ring
• repeat this procedure for each line
• return T/P switch to center position.
Oct 19, 2010 | AT&T Merlin Plus 820D2 KSU Phone
Jun 21, 2010 | AT&T Merlin BIS 10 Phone
Mar 24, 2010 | Avaya Merlin BIS 10 Corded Phone...
Jan 20, 2010 | AT&T Merlin Plus 820D2 KSU Phone
Sep 10, 2009 | AT&T Merlin BIS 10 Phone
Aug 06, 2009 | AT&T Merlin Plus 820D2 KSU Phone
Jul 28, 2009 | AT&T ATT / Avaya / Lucent Merlin 410...
Jun 09, 2009 | AT&T Merlin Plus 820D2 KSU Phone
May 18, 2009 | Avaya Merlin BIS 10 Corded Phone...
164 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!