a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Feb 10, 2013 - Uploaded by Matt Mayer
I have an LG plasma, my vertical line is in the middle, as if one would have ... Panasonic Plasma TV TC-P50X5 Vertical GreenBar Line Fix ...
Dec 30, 2013 - Uploaded by Pet Rock's Garage
This video covers how to fix a Panasonic 42" Plasma TV model TH-42PX600U that has vertical distorted ...
We originally had a red stripe roughly 3" wide running vertically on the ride edge area of our Panasonic 52" Viera plasma tv. It has now been joined by a solid black stripe of the same width running from the top to the bottom. Living in Germany and purchased at local PX long enough ago that the warranty is likely expired. Now what?
NOTE: ----DO NOT TOUCH THE CONVERGENCE BOARD " -------
1. Bring Up 1 Projector Light
2. Bring Your Color Convergence + Sign and Should Be Center In Your TV
3. If Not Adjust Center with The 2 Tabs Just Above That Projector Tube You Have Lighted 1 Tab Will Move + Sign Horizontal Then Roll The Other Vertical Then Roll..U Will See--"
4. Once Your + Sign Is Center Turn Up Your 2 Other Projectors Make Sure They Are Able To Adjust Across The + Sign You used 1st Make Sure the 2 Other + Signs Move Left And Right And Up And Below The Vertical and Horizontal Lines. If Not Adjust There Tab to Make This Possible.
5. Using Your REMOTE Converge The + Signs Together.
---------------- IF YOU MESSED WITH THE CONVERGENCE BOARD -------------------
6. Now Lower The 2 Lights So Your 1st Projector Is Lighted
7. Bring Up A Menue On Your TV -- Look At It ...Are The Lettering Center and Square ..??
8. If They are Lower That Projector and Light Your Projectors 1 At A Time To Verify Letters are Center and Square.
---------------If You Have To Adjust The Menue To Bring Center And Square --------
9.Looking At The Convergence Board You Will See 3 Rows Of Adjustment Dials Each Row Is For 1 Projector.
---TAKE NOTE TURN THE ADJUSTMENT Slowly---
10. Locate The Row that will adjust The Projector You Have LITGHTED"....
11. Label On A Paper What Each Knob Will Do To The Screen Very Help-Full
12.Adjust Your Letters Dead Center and Square then Lower That Projector Light And Bring Each Projector Lighted At 1 Time To Verify Menue Is Center And Square.
13.Leave On Your 3rd Projector and Bring Up Your Light On The 1st Projector
14. Adjust the Letters Of Your 1st Projector Over The Letter Of Your 3rd Projector
15. Switch To Your Convergence + Sign To Help --Turn Knobs Slowly ---
16. Make Your Letters Merge Together And Your Lines Square.
17. I Use The Top Letters and Lower Letters And Keep The box Square
18. Hey If Your Projector Colors When Looking Through The Rear Of The TV Are Not Equal With Take And loosen The Wing Nuts And Turn The Lens To Focus the Color and Make Narrow Or Wide....All 3 - Equal
DO NOT GET UPSET THIS WILL TAKE TIME MAYBE ALL DAY SO RELAX HAVE FUN"
Do Not go Sticking Your Hand Into The TV While TV Is Plugged into The Wall" ---
Hi there, this is easy thing to fix. Its LDV cable. This is the Cable which goes from the main board on to the screen. Un plug the cable from the screen side., then push the cable back. Make sure cable sits in .
This will sort all the problems with the picture,i.e colour problem , picutre squring up and many more things.
I've posted this solution several times but here goes. Try setting up the convergence through the menu by accessing the convergence setup menu. If this fails to work you have a bad digital convergence box and need a tech to replace it. About $60 to $100 fix.