Question about Audio Players & Recorders
I need a code to unlock my LG LH-T360 DVD player to be region free. Any solutions out there? Buck
1. Power on the player with no disk in the drive
2. Press "PAUSE" on the remote
3. Enter "3 1 4 1 5 9" on the remote (the word COdE appears on the display)
4. Enter "0" on the remote (0 = All Regions, 1 = Region 1, 2 = Region 2, etc.)
5. Press "PAUSE" on the remote
6. Power the player off and then back on
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2009 | Lite On LH-20A1H DVD RW Dual Layer Burner
Jul 24, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jun 28, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jun 03, 2008 | Televison & Video
May 16, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 06, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 03, 2007 | Televison & Video
1,576 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!