Question about Panasonic ES 762 S Electric Shaver
Here it is step by step:
1. Open the shaver screen by pressing the side button.
2. Remove the two blades.
3. Remove the two screws.
4. Carefully remove the gray plastic piece that is clipped to the shaver blade post located closest to the trimmer. The gray piece is what is engaged when you slide the clipper up.
5. Remove the metal plate that was held down by the screws. The spring loaded screen should easily pull out.
6. Turn the shaver over and remove the two bottom screws.
7. Remove the bottom cap.
8. Turn the shaver right side up and push down on the razor posts. It may stick a little but all the internal components should slide out of the bottom in one piece. (*note: be careful).
9. You will see two batteries. They have a long post at the bottom and a short nipple post at the top. Carefully pull both batteries out.
10. Call this number: 800-866-7837 Appliance Sales and Service (located in San Francisco). This number and company was provided by Panasonic. Panasonic does not distribute the batteries directly.
As of 07/17/10, I ordered the batteries that were both in stock. It cost $19.95 for both batteries.
Posted on Jul 17, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2014 | Garden
Dec 22, 2013 | IBM ThinkPad T40 2373 Notebook
Aug 15, 2010 | 2002 Honda Accord
Jan 01, 2010 | 1999 Dodge Dakota
Oct 26, 2009 | 2001 Ford Explorer Sport
Oct 18, 2009 | Samsung BlackJack II Smartphone
Oct 18, 2009 | 2000 Ford Explorer
Aug 18, 2009 | Mtd Garden
May 22, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MOTORAZR maxx V6...
504 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!