Question about Panasonic ES 762 S Electric Shaver
Here it is step by step:
1. Open the shaver screen by pressing the side button.
2. Remove the two blades.
3. Remove the two screws.
4. Carefully remove the gray plastic piece that is clipped to the shaver blade post located closest to the trimmer. The gray piece is what is engaged when you slide the clipper up.
5. Remove the metal plate that was held down by the screws. The spring loaded screen should easily pull out.
6. Turn the shaver over and remove the two bottom screws.
7. Remove the bottom cap.
8. Turn the shaver right side up and push down on the razor posts. It may stick a little but all the internal components should slide out of the bottom in one piece. (*note: be careful).
9. You will see two batteries. They have a long post at the bottom and a short nipple post at the top. Carefully pull both batteries out.
10. Call this number: 800-866-7837 Appliance Sales and Service (located in San Francisco). This number and company was provided by Panasonic. Panasonic does not distribute the batteries directly.
As of 07/17/10, I ordered the batteries that were both in stock. It cost $19.95 for both batteries.
Posted on Jul 17, 2010
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 12, 2013 | 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Sep 25, 2011 | 2001 Toyota Camry
Jun 12, 2011 | Aston Martin Vanquish Cars & Trucks
Feb 05, 2011 | 2002 Harley Davidson FXDL Dyna Low Rider
Jan 20, 2011 | Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide...
Jan 17, 2011 | 2001 Harley Davidson FXDL Dyna Low Rider
Aug 17, 2010 | 2002 Chrysler Concorde
Apr 13, 2010 | 2003 Chrysler Concorde
Oct 15, 2009 | 2006 Pontiac Solstice
Oct 18, 2008 | 2003 Chrysler Concorde
503 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!