Question about Panasonic ES 762 S Electric Shaver
Here it is step by step:
1. Open the shaver screen by pressing the side button.
2. Remove the two blades.
3. Remove the two screws.
4. Carefully remove the gray plastic piece that is clipped to the shaver blade post located closest to the trimmer. The gray piece is what is engaged when you slide the clipper up.
5. Remove the metal plate that was held down by the screws. The spring loaded screen should easily pull out.
6. Turn the shaver over and remove the two bottom screws.
7. Remove the bottom cap.
8. Turn the shaver right side up and push down on the razor posts. It may stick a little but all the internal components should slide out of the bottom in one piece. (*note: be careful).
9. You will see two batteries. They have a long post at the bottom and a short nipple post at the top. Carefully pull both batteries out.
10. Call this number: 800-866-7837 Appliance Sales and Service (located in San Francisco). This number and company was provided by Panasonic. Panasonic does not distribute the batteries directly.
As of 07/17/10, I ordered the batteries that were both in stock. It cost $19.95 for both batteries.
Posted on Jul 17, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2013 | Remington MicroScreen3 TA-3070 Electric...
Jan 01, 2013 | Remington MB-300 Beard Trimmer
Aug 23, 2011 | Remington Titanium Microflex R-950...
Mar 28, 2011 | Philips Philishave HQ7782 Electric Shaver
Mar 12, 2011 | Norelco 7737X Electric Shaver
Feb 21, 2011 | Philips Philishave HQ7780 Electric Shaver
Sep 18, 2010 | Norelco 3605 X Electric Shaver
Mar 05, 2010 | Braun Flex Integral 5414
Feb 12, 2010 | Philips 7110X Electric Shaver
502 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!