My printer keeps printing out the same document or letter. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I would like to know if I can avoid running the alignment test too. I can't tell you how much ink I've wasted on this.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Go to Control Panel---> Printers-----> Double-Click on your printer, highlight the job by clicking on it and Right-Click on the job and select "Cancel" or "Cancel All Documents." You can also click do the same by clicking the 'Document" option on the toolbar. If the documents will not cancel. You will need to uninstall the printer and its drivers and reinstall them making sure to install the drivers before connecting the printer and only connecting the printer when prompted to by the installation wizard.
Right-click the printer icon on taskbar (lower right-hand corner of your screen, near the system time) and select cancel all documents OR double click the printer icon on the taskbar and right-click documents on queue and select cancel print.
Then you can uninstall and reinstall the printer driver/software.
Sounds like a driver problem. I would try disconnecting the printer from your computer and power cycling it (unplug it for a few minutes). While it's unplug uninstall and then reinstall the print driver. If that does work email me.
I'm not sure if this will help, but are you printing from adobe? If the page is a little small on the pdf and you have Adobe set to "adjust paper size to fit document" the printer will keep trying to print to A4, which is smaller than letter.
If the printer itself is doing this when printing from any program than I'm not sure what is wrong.
Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling driver? Do you have the newest version of the driver, i have the same printer and I think online a May 2008 driver is available
1. Open START, SETTINGS, CONTROL PANEL, PRINTERS 2. Right click on your Epson printer name, and click CANCEL ALL DOCUMENTS. 3. Confirm cancelling all documents. 4. Right click on the Printer again, and select DELETE.
1) Click on START, SETTINGS and CONTROL PANEL. 2) Double click on the SYSTEM folder and select the Device Manager tab. 3) Click on the "+" for "Universal Serial Bus Controller" 4) Right click on "USB Printing Support" and select "Uninstall" and confirm it 5) Disconnect the USB cable and reconnect it.
have you tried to right click on the printer icon in your task bar at the bottom of your screen? once you do that, you can highlight the document that is showing, right click and cancel printing.. you can also cancel all jobs.. let me know if this helps, if not, do you have the original cd so you can uninstall and reinstall the drivers? if not, i'll need to know what type of printer to find you the link to the driver download--this will just reset the printer and it should work fine.. good luck, d