No one can hear me talking
Electronics do not like liquids - especially those containing milk, sugar, salt etc.
Do NOT try to dry out with heat or a microwave.
You could try this for the handset:-
Remove the battery cover and disconnect the battery.
Let everything dry for at least three days with the battery cover off.
After everything is dry, reconnect the battery and replace the cover.
Do not reconnect the phone line to the base - as phone calls will interrupt the charging.
Recharge the battery for at least 15 to 20 hours without interruptions.
If the base got wet:-
Disconnect the AC adapter to cut off the power.
Disconnect the telephone cord.
Let everything dry for at least 3 days.
Reconnect (and cross your fingers).
It is a wise safety precaution to have a safety-cutout plug or switch to avoid electric shock (to you and your equipment).
Mar 27, 2010 |