Question about Samsung UpStage SPH-m620 Cellular Phone
I've had my samsung upstage for almost a year now with little problems, but just recently my missed call alerts have become scrambled. it's text written oven text so you can't really read it anymore. has anyone else had this? any solutions?
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2014 | Samsung SGHT959 (32 GB) Cell Phone
on Jan 29, 2011 | Cell Phones
on Oct 27, 2007 | Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
Feb 08, 2014 | Samsung Cell Phones
You can try two different approach to change the message alert tone:
1) Go to menu display and light and press for widget
2) Tick sound settings box and click out to main screen.
3) pull across the little tap at the side of the screen and press the phone icon.
4)At the top right hand side click the little box and scroll down to New message
5) You will see a box containing Message alert type and another box with Message alert tone.
6) Just select a tone or go search for one by selecting sounds.
Feb 25, 2011 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Nov 23, 2010 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
Aug 04, 2009 | Samsung S8300 Ultra Touch platinium-red...
May 05, 2009 | Nokia 3120 Cellular Phone
Jul 02, 2014 | Samsung UpStage SPH-m620 Cellular Phone
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: