- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need 1 mobile phones and a memory card reader.
1) Do _not_ turn off the mobile phone!
2) Remove the Memory Card from the locked phone and put it into a
memory card reader. Create
the directory E:\System\Recogs and copy thc-nokia-unlock.mdl into
3) Remove the Memory Card and place it into the locked phone.
The THC-NOKIA-UNLOCK program should start after 120 seconds.
4) Remove the battery. Remove the MMC. Put the battery back and restart.
The Phone Lock has been reset to 12345
To my knowledge unfortunately, there is no way to unlock without the password. The only information I can share is to have it reformatted. If formatting could not be performed likewise (due to password restrictions), pls try using a memory card reader attached to a PC and running HP USB Utility (cp006049.exe).
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
If your IMEI no is correct than : Just use this no to unlock your mobile :0411365435 This will definitely break your mobile security code ...........enjoy ------------------------------------------- Low feed backs hurt my ratings and I am tring to help you with your
problem,so let me know that the information i given you is helpfull or