- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
These are the steps on how to program your GE Universal Remote Control without the list of codes.
1. Manually turn on the device to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired device button. The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the ON•OFF button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled turns off. The red indicator blinks off with each button press.
Note: Code Search starts from the currently stored four digit number under that mode. Sometimes the first code that “works” with your device may only allow limited functionality (e.g. the MENU button might not work). There may be a code that performs more functions. Continue the code search process until the best code is found.
Not a complete solution, but, around the last page (pg. 14) of your converter box manual there are codes listed for universal remotes. I happen to have a Philips remote that is listed. My code to control my dtv box is 0354. It appears that they have all codes listed for all Radioshack model universal remotes. I would suggest getting a Radioshack remote for Your "Digital Stream" (Radioshack) dtv box...
Don't see an answer to this old question, but I just bought this unit. The box has an address: www.mscustomercare.com. Went there and was able to download the manual without any problems. Codes can be manually downloaded or learned from your older remotes.