How to fix blinking lights
Printer lights blink in certain patterns to tell you about specific problems.
Read this document until you see the pattern that your lights are making. The solution is below each pattern.
There may be more than one reason why the printer lights are blinking, so you may see several solutions.
PRINT CARTRIDGE light
The printer will not turn on.Solutions
1. Check the power cord or power module connections at both the printer and the power source (power outlet, power strip or surge protector).
2. Try disconnecting and reconnecting the power cord or power module to the printer.
3. Try reconnecting the power cord or power module to the power source or try a different power source.
4. Verify that the printer is connected to a power outlet that works.
5. Make sure there are no additional switches turned off, such as those on a power strip or surge protector.
6. Check the power breaker to make sure the power source is working.
If these solutions did not fix the problem, have the printer serviced. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=bud09170&tmp_task=solveCategory&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=59129