Question about Daewoo KOR-63DB Microwave Oven
My microwave suddenly stopped working - giving me a code of AC-5 or AE-5 - buttons do not respond to at all. I've tried disconnecting it from the wall, then plugging it back in and all that happens is I get a 0, but the buttons still don't respond... am I overlooking something?
PLEASE HELP!! IT'S ONLY 1 YEAR OLD!!!
If it's still under the 12-month warranty, I'd contact Daewoo customer service: http://www.e-daewoo.com/customer_service.asp
Even if it's not they may be able to help you. That page also has a link to help you find a local authorized servicer and download the owner's manual if you don't have yours.
I'd say you have a bad membrane keypad.
We're happy to help and we appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
Posted on Feb 27, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2017 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens
Oct 19, 2014 | LG Microwave Ovens
Feb 14, 2013 | Microwave Ovens
Make sure that the program controller is working if not check
power - step down supply, the pads are responding- if not faulty pads- or the
door switches, if the switch contact are not good then it will not trigger the
processor to switch on the waveguides. If the lights or fan work without any
display or action of program being triggered to start then it can be a possible
fault on the main board or the processor. Sometimes insect secretion can short
the board and display panel and so the processor can work in such an erratic
manner. If so clean, solder and reset the board. Now identify the parts by
clicking this link: http://www.espares.co.uk/advice/microwave/a/5/141/identifying-microwave-parts.html
If there is no heating
please do not switch on unless you have confirmed the fault. It is possible
that the Magnetron is faulty, the temperature cut off is faulty or the main
capacitor is short. It is also quite possible that insect can get into the oven
and create soft spots. When you switch on these will create a short and make
the voltage jump and in the long run damage the magnetron. Check this link to
know how a microwave works:
Feb 11, 2013 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
Sep 13, 2011 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens
Nov 08, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Nov 13, 2017 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens
Jan 08, 2009 | Danby DMW1146SS Microwave Oven
May 15, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Sep 23, 2007 | Goldstar MV-1501 Microwave Oven
Mar 03, 2009 | Daewoo KOR-63DB Microwave Oven
285 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!