An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: Fax results page
Try turning on fax confirmation in the fax user settings.
As for the scanning problems try downloading the latest scangear driver from canon usa website and load it.
if you require more help please get back to me
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is probably an issue for the receiving fax. Try this:
1. Find a piece of paper and write fairly large:
Call me if you get this
Your phone number
2. Send this to a different fax machine at a different company and location. If it works, then attempt to send it to the same fax you initially attempted.
- If it works then your document may be too large and you will have to send it over a couple pages (or less at a time).
- If it doesn't work then there is a compatibility issue with either your or the receiving end fax machine. You will have to find an alternative fax number to a different model fax machine. Don't expect the company on the other end to just change out their fax machine but they may have another model at a different phone number.
Another alternative - you can attempt to scan your documents and send them by email but check with your and the receiving destination security departments.
1. First You need to press the additional functions button on the front. 2. Select Report Settings button 3. Select Printer button under the Print List menu 4. Press either PCL button or PS button to print the appropriate config page. 5. Press Configuration Page button 6. Select Yes button to confirm printing of config page.
It's possible you're not dialing the country's calling code or not dialing the correct sequence for international calling. To place a call out of the U.S. dial: "011 - country code - city code - number" The country code for Poland is 48. The link below contains the city codes for Poland which you may not have. Best of luck and I hope this solves your problem. Thank you for using Fixya and please remember to return to rate this answer.
This is because some faxes don't have Error Correction Mode capabilities.
If there's a slight distortion on the line, the receiving machine (without ECM) receives a fax with some minor errors. And even though for a human eye the resulting fax page is perfectly readable, for the machine, that thinks only zeros and ones, there was an error detected in the data, and hence the trasmission failed. Faxes with ECM when they detect an error, ask the sending fax to re-send the last portion of data, and this way can bring the transmission to a 100% successful end.
So the only thing you can do is ask your recipients to upgrade their fax machines to an ECM-capable model :)
log into the web administration page as administrator
choose fax/scan tab
choose turn on/off/if tx fail
I chose both single and multiple destinations
if tx fails
Tested scan to email and fax to bad addresses and page printed as confirmation of failure
No pages printed for successful Tx
Note - you can still manually request confirmation at printer menu
start fax or scan to email