An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: Fax results page
Try turning on fax confirmation in the fax user settings.
As for the scanning problems try downloading the latest scangear driver from canon usa website and load it.
if you require more help please get back to me
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is probably an issue for the receiving fax. Try this:
1. Find a piece of paper and write fairly large:
Call me if you get this
Your phone number
2. Send this to a different fax machine at a different company and location. If it works, then attempt to send it to the same fax you initially attempted.
- If it works then your document may be too large and you will have to send it over a couple pages (or less at a time).
- If it doesn't work then there is a compatibility issue with either your or the receiving end fax machine. You will have to find an alternative fax number to a different model fax machine. Don't expect the company on the other end to just change out their fax machine but they may have another model at a different phone number.
Another alternative - you can attempt to scan your documents and send them by email but check with your and the receiving destination security departments.
If you require printed confirmation that your faxes weresuccessfully sent, follow these instructions to enable fax confirmation beforesending any faxes. The default fax confirmation setting is Off. This meansthat a confirmation report is not printed for each fax sent or received. Aconfirmation message indicating whether a fax was successfully sent appearsbriefly on the control-panel display after each transaction.NOTE: You can include an image of the first page of the faxon the Fax Sent Confirmation report if you choose On Fax Send or Send &Receive, and if you scan the fax to send from memory To enable fax confirmation 1.Press the (Setup) button. 2.Press right arrow to select Print Report, and then press OK. 3.Press right arrow to select Fax Confirmation, and then press OK. 4.Press right arrow to select one of the following, and then press OK.Off Does not print a fax confirmation report when yousend and receive faxes successfully. This is the default setting.On Fax Send Prints a fax confirmation report for every faxyou send. OnFax Receive Prints a fax confirmation report for every fax you receive. Send& Receive Prints a fax confirmation report for every fax you send andreceive
1. First You need to press the additional functions button on the front. 2. Select Report Settings button 3. Select Printer button under the Print List menu 4. Press either PCL button or PS button to print the appropriate config page. 5. Press Configuration Page button 6. Select Yes button to confirm printing of config page.
It's possible you're not dialing the country's calling code or not dialing the correct sequence for international calling. To place a call out of the U.S. dial: "011 - country code - city code - number" The country code for Poland is 48. The link below contains the city codes for Poland which you may not have. Best of luck and I hope this solves your problem. Thank you for using Fixya and please remember to return to rate this answer.
Checking a report for the transmission result (?TX Report? function) A report containing the transmission results can be printed. The machine can be set to either print or not print the transmission report or to print it according to the machine setting or only when a transmission fails. To print the transmission report 1 Press the [Fax/Scan] key to display the Fax mode screen. 2 Touch [FAX Menu]. 3 Touch [TX Report] on the Set 1 tab. 4 Select how to output the report, and then touch [Enter]. ? Default: The transmission report is printed according to the previously specified method. For details, refer to ?Specifying report output settings (Report Settings)? on page 10-48. ? ON: The transmission report is printed with each transmission. ? If TX Fails: The transmission report is printed only if the fax could not be sent. ? OFF: The transmission report is not printed, regardless of the transmission result.
log into the web administration page as administrator
choose fax/scan tab
choose turn on/off/if tx fail
I chose both single and multiple destinations
if tx fails
Tested scan to email and fax to bad addresses and page printed as confirmation of failure
No pages printed for successful Tx
Note - you can still manually request confirmation at printer menu
start fax or scan to email