I too had the same problem. I fixed it by changing the DVD type I was using. I find it has less problems usung -RDVD and RWDVD I couldnt burn at all with Memorex +RDVD but had some luck with +RDVD in other brands
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) I shut down ALL unnecessary processes, especially McAfee
2) I switched to white-coated DVDs. I read somewhere (can't now find the url), that drives that write to DVD-ram as well as other formats need the white-coated DVDs (I used Sony), as opposed to the silver-coated ones (Verbatim, Memorex, HP. [I used Nero, Info Tool, to diagnose my DVD drive.]
Didn't find a soultion. Can't find any one who can unless I pay for it. I spent too much for these 4 cameras and am about to take them back and get 4 new cameras to whom at least offer free support for at least through the warranty.
When burning to a disc, at 98% complete it kicks out and screen says it cannot complete task and gives error code FF053005
When burning to a disc, at100% complete it kicks out and screen says it cannot complete task and gives error code FF053005
--> Have the same problem?
Have the same problem? Click Here