Question about Microwave Ovens
Most microwave ovens today requires you to remove the cover to replace a lamp. Normally situated next to the Magnetron. Check the inside cavity for tiny holes where the light is suppose to shine through. This will indicate where the lamp is situated. Remember to unplug from mains before opening the unit and try not to touch the High Voltage components. They may still be charged. Good Luck, JUS004
Posted on Feb 26, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2016 | Sanyo Microwave Ovens
Feb 23, 2015 | Sanyo Microwave Ovens
Hello - This may or may not be specifically for your model, however these are generics instructions that I found.
To replace the light bulb to the over the range microwave you will need to follow the steps below:
1. To replace light bulb, first disconnect power to the microwave oven at the circuit breaker panel or by unplugging.
2. Remove the vent grill mounting screws.
3. Pull the vent grill away from the unit.
4. Remove the charcoal filter by pushing it inwards, then turn and pull it away from the unit.
5. Open light cover located behind filter mounting by carefully pulling up on the front edge.
6. Remove old light bulb and replace only with equivalent 30 watt bulb available from part distributor. Bulbs are also available at most hardware stores or lighting centers.
7. Replacing the microwave oven light cover by carefully pushing into place. Replace the charcoal filter. Push the vent grill back into place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs) and replace the vent grill mounting screws.
Note: DO NOT USE BULB LARGER THAN 30 WATTS.
Oct 27, 2012 | Frigidaire FMV152K Microwave Oven
Aug 09, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 25, 2011 | Sanyo EM-Z2100GS Microwave Oven
Oct 30, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Jul 17, 2010 | Sanyo EM-A5200SW Microwave Oven
Jun 29, 2008 | Sanyo Microwave Ovens
May 23, 2017 | Sharp Microwave Ovens
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!