- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
IF you don't know what code he put on your phone.then only one way is left for you.
you have to hard reset this phone means you will loose everything that you have save on your phone.
follow this steps for my touch 3g slide phone
1.turn off your phone.
2.press both volume key.
3. while still pressing the phone turn your phone.
4. you will see the manu for clear storage,revcovery..etc
5. by pressing volume down key select clear storage.
6. press power button to select option.
7 phone will reboot.
dear father of your sons! when you drop your mobile to liquid, liquid must have gone to your smart chip(a component of your integrated circuit) and it have stained your metalic parts, and when you droped your mobile to floor it, due to its shock the it braked your circuit soldering. sorry you cant solve this problem, because you cant buy and sold smart chip, and with a lack of circuit no software will work! sorry! make mobile in repair shop in between your sons are in school, and tell your sons that you have done it! best of luck!
You can do this
switch on the phone and enter wrong pins 3 times after that your sim will be blocked.You can now enter your PUK to unlock your sim.
You can get your PUK from your service provider.