Question about Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
I have a replacement keyboard for my Acer Travelmate 2414 WLCi, last one didn't like beer. How though do you replace it, I have tried and it seems a little tricky. I would appreciate any help you can offer.
Here it is step by step. (Depending on make and model, disassembly may vary slightly.)
1) Remove the battery.
2) Remove ALL of the screws from the bottom of the laptop.
3) Remove any screws on the back of the laptop.
4) Fold the screen back as far as possible then remove the small plastic caps on the hinges.
5) Remove the piece above the keyboard, with the power button on it.
6) Lightly lift up the keyboard and underneath it you will find a ribbon cable attached to the motherboard, detach the keyboard and replace it with the new one.
7) Do exactly the opposite of what you just did to reassemble.
:) Hope I helped!
Posted on Feb 26, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2011 | Acer TravelMate C110 Tablet PC
Jul 23, 2010 | Acer Ferrari 4000 Notebook
Dec 20, 2009 | Acer TravelMate 2304LCi Notebook
Jan 20, 2009 | Acer TravelMate 8204WLMi Notebook
Dec 30, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Nov 22, 2007 | Acer NSK8458AN Keyboard
Sep 16, 2007 | Acer TravelMate C312XCi Tablet PC
Aug 26, 2007 | Acer TravelMate 302XCi Tablet PC
Apr 24, 2007 | Acer 91.63X07.001 Keyboard
784 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: