Question about Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
I have a replacement keyboard for my Acer Travelmate 2414 WLCi, last one didn't like beer. How though do you replace it, I have tried and it seems a little tricky. I would appreciate any help you can offer.
Here it is step by step. (Depending on make and model, disassembly may vary slightly.)
1) Remove the battery.
2) Remove ALL of the screws from the bottom of the laptop.
3) Remove any screws on the back of the laptop.
4) Fold the screen back as far as possible then remove the small plastic caps on the hinges.
5) Remove the piece above the keyboard, with the power button on it.
6) Lightly lift up the keyboard and underneath it you will find a ribbon cable attached to the motherboard, detach the keyboard and replace it with the new one.
7) Do exactly the opposite of what you just did to reassemble.
:) Hope I helped!
Posted on Feb 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2011 | Acer TravelMate 4150LCi Notebook
Nov 08, 2010 | Acer TravelMate 290LCi Notebook
Aug 07, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5602WLMI Notebook
Jul 24, 2010 | Acer TravelMate 4200 Notebook
Jul 23, 2010 | Acer Ferrari 4000 Notebook
Jan 27, 2010 | Acer TravelMate 2700 Notebook
Dec 20, 2009 | Acer TravelMate 2304LCi Notebook
Jan 20, 2009 | Acer TravelMate 8204WLMi Notebook
776 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: