Question about Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
I'm running Vista Business and am experiencing 2 problems when creating PowerPoint presentations:
1. None of the Adobe presentations open when selecting the hyperlinks to them
2. Hyperlinks from the 1st slide opens to the 2nd slide, from the 2nd slide to the 3rd slide opens, but from the 3rd slide on hyperlinks won't open. Hyperlinks do work when only viewing the 3rd slide.
It is because the compatible MS Office for windows vista is MS Office 2007. if you got a lower version, it is doesn't really work. try to get the latest version of MS Office.
Posted on Feb 27, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2017 | Computers & Internet
on Nov 11, 2010 | Watches
on Nov 05, 2010 | Watches
Jul 24, 2015 | Microsoft PowerPoint Computers & Internet
Nov 12, 2014 | Microsoft Office Computers & Internet
Feb 17, 2011 | Abdio Software Abdio PDF Reader
Try to uninstall the Security Update KB 982158 WORKS! Steps look something like this:
2) Control Panel
4) Programs and Features
5) Installed Updates
a) Look in the PowerPoint 2007 group
b) Find Security Update KB 982158
6) Uninstall and Update
7) Don't try to CTRL F or "Search installed updates" just use your eyes to locate it
8) Right click
10) (You'll have to exit ppt)
11) Reopen and you got your very own, most lovely, color changing hyperlinks!
Nov 07, 2010 | Microsoft Office PowerPoint Home and...
Jun 01, 2009 | Microsoft Office 2003 Basic Edition...
Jan 14, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Dec 18, 2007 | Computers & Internet
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: