a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Today when i opened my Orkut Page, I saw around 6 scraps containing message "bom sabado"
But, since i am a genious(not a joke), i solved the problem by doing these things
* Went back to older version of orkut ( For that, click stop button of your browser before new orkut page completes it's loading procedure, then click older version link) * Deleted those scraps * Logged Out * Cleared cookies of previous web browser(IE or Firefox) and closed my web browser * Exit Web Browser * Again Logged in using IE or Firefox. * Changed Root password for all Google services and other security options.
And at last, everything seems to be fine........ You can now use older orkut as usual but new orkut seems to be having some bugs and cannot be accessed even you follow the above steps.
With the introduction of Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 all major browsers now support tabbed browsing. Below are various tips to improve your browsing using tabs.
1. Clicking on any link with your middle mouse button or wheel will open that link in a new tab. Alternatively you can hold down your CTRL key in IE and Firefox and click a link to open that link in a new tab. 2. Clicking on an open tab with your middle mouse button will close that tab. 3. Mozilla Firefox users can middle-click the back button to open a previous page in a new tab. 4. Pressing CTRL + T will open a new tab in IE, Firefox, and Opera. 5. Pressing CTRL + Shift + T will undo the closed tab. Alternatively right clicking on a portion of the tab bar will also display this option. 6. Firefox and IE users can hold down CTRL and press 1 through 0 on their keyboard to open that respected tab. 7. Right-clicking the active tab will give you an option to close all other non-active tabs.
the main reason that ie keeps crashing is because more and more web pages are becoming more dangerous which ie tries to avoid. here are a few suggestions that will help though.
don't open more than 6 ie windows at a time.
Block 95% of popups
Don't open too many applications at a time when running ie.
Increase your Internet Security
stay away from Spyware
Clear up your Startup Programs
You always have the option to download Firefox which seldom crashes and seems to avoid most virus and some spyware automatically. Firefox has a cookies tab in privacy that you can set
about:blank is a cheater way of opening a blank homepage when you open up a web browser. Apparently your web browser is set to open up a blank page. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I even use that on occasion as I normally do not want to go to a specific website every time I open up a browser window. You can change this at any time by changing the Internet Options (for IE) or using Tools -> Options in other web browsers.
By the way, some web browsers support other about: pages as well including configuration options in Firefox using about:config.
un install IE 8 and go back to ie 7 or ie 6 and try those. It wont work with firefox or any other web browser as microsoft detects the web browser using java script or something similiar before it will do windows updates
My guess is the problem is with Firefox trying to print the page and not the printer. Try to go to File > Print Preview and see if it looks normal there. If not, I have 3 suggestions:
Try to change the "Page Options" or "Scale" under the Print Preview
Try to install and use the Firefox Add-On "IE Tab". This gives you the choice to display the page with Internet Explorer, while still using Firefox. You can turn on IE Tab, and then try to print. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1419