Question about Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
I forgot my lock code..but i have the IMEI number if it helps..thanks
Sumone help me please :|
my sister has given me her
old nokia n73 but she claims she
hasnt put a lock code in
AND the default does not work either
ive got my master reset code but
that wont work either :(
im stuck help man
Posted on Jun 27, 2008
I can't remove my old SIM card.. I really dissapointed.. I wish I never forgot my phone lock code.. how can I reset the code? I need it.. Please help me... >_<
Posted on Apr 06, 2008
358974017775440 this is the my n73 imei code but i forgot my password please help me
Posted on Nov 17, 2012
Reset your mobile through codes..get the code from your network provider.
Posted on Nov 11, 2011
. . .me toO HELP ME PLS this is the IMEI of my n73 358634016767836. . .this s my email firstname.lastname@example.org. . .
Posted on Feb 19, 2011
Posted on Jul 28, 2010
This is my IMEI for N73: 353548021312633
Please unlock the lock code for me... Thanks
my email: email@example.com
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
Hello i have a problem in my cellphone n73 i forgot the unlock code so i cant open it now how can i solve it now??please responce asap..tnx^^
Posted on Mar 22, 2008
Im here at the philippines
Posted on Feb 27, 2008
Phone Security Code: This locks the handset, as opposed to the sim card. Some phones will accept incoming calls with this lock enabled, but many require the code to be entered even to answer a call. You can also set some handsets to only accept a "new" sim if the phone security code is entered. The default code varies according the handset make and model. SIM Pin Code: This is a pin code that locks the sim card until you enter the correct code. This protects your account, even if your sim is put into another handset. So which "lock code" do you need?.
Posted on Feb 26, 2008
SOURCE: N73 unlock code
After changing the compony's default code'12345' to some other code which iforgot now i'm unable to reset the phone to its companys default original setting. pls help me to do so my Nokia model is N73 and IME number 359568018549991
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
SOURCE: sir.. about n73 lock code
How to Unlock Your Nokia Cell Phone
Typically when you purchase a cell phone, the company that sold you the phone 'locked' the phone before you bought it, so you can only use it on their network. This means that you can't use your phone on any other network, even if you change the SIM (which is an abbreviation for Subscriber Identity Module) card. The SIM card is the little piece of plastic that identifies your phone to the cellular network. Changing your SIM card to have your phone work on another network is useful especially if you want to travel to another country and want to buy a pre-paid SIM card so you can have cell phone access without roaming charges. There are services that offer to provide unlocking capabilities for a fee, but don't pay for them! You can do it yourself for free, which is the perfect price.
1. Before trying anything else, contact your service provider and ask for an unlock code. Usually, if you've been a customer of theirs for some time, they will provide you with an unlock code for free. This is, by far, the best way to get your phone unlocked.
2. Download software to generate the unlocking code. Software is available on some websites for free and some pay websites that also offer support if things go wrong. See external links below.
3. Find the Serial number of the cell phone, also known as your IMEI number. This can be done by either removing the back of your cell phone and looking underneath the battery, or simply by typing in *#06# into your cell phone. It should be something like: 030057361439976/05429508118
4. Using the software you have downloaded, enter in your Manufacturer (which is in this case Nokia), your model number, and your IMEI number. Also enter your country and the Network. Calculate the code, this may be different depending on which software you are using. If your phone is the Nokia 3390 phone, select the model 3310, they are the same phone.
5. Remove the SIM card from your Nokia phone. This is typically done by removing the back cover of the phone and removing the battery and sliding the card out. Put the battery back in and power the phone on.
6. You will see a message "Insert SIM Card". Enter all of the characters you see in your code, including the # symbols. To get a 'p' press * 3 times, to get a '+' press the * key 2 times, to get a 'w' press the * key 4 times. Disregard any spaces in the code.
7. In order to unlock your phone you generally need to enter only one code. Start with the first one. If your phone is not unlocked by typing the first code (MCC+MNC), use code "7" (Multilock)
8. Once you have finished entering a code that works you should see a message that says "SIM is not restricted" or "Restriction off" message depending on your model. If not, try entering another code. Message "Cannot undo restrictions" means the phone is "hard-locked" and cannot be unlocked by code.
* Unlocking only applies to GSM phones, phones using other cellular technologies, cannot be unlocked without special software and hardware.
* Switch off the phone. Hold the keys "3", "*" and "Call" and switch the phone on. Keep the buttons held down till you see the word "Formatting..." on the screen. Make sure that the battery is full charged before you attempt this. This should reset the phone lock code.
* Attempting to unlock your phone is done at your own risk. Although unlocking your phone is legal, some cell phone operators might choose to void your warranty should you unlock your phone (then again, some cell phone operators won't mind).
* Most phones only allow you to try a certain number of unlock tries, Nokia phones have a limit of 5 tries. After that, the phone becomes "hard-locked", meaning it cannot be unlocked without using special equipment.
* Most of the newer phones will not work with the codes generated by the free unlock programs.
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2009 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
May 22, 2009 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Oct 13, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Apr 25, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
2,243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!