Question about HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Here's how to do one of those infamous "hard resets".
You may lose these settings...
a) Your text messages, MMS and Emails
b) Your XML layouts / Skins / Sounds / Camera pictures
c) Contacts, Tasks, Calendar
..and some other bits ...
Do try and Sync all your contacts/mails/tasks etc first. It might be worth mentioning that in order to do a hardware reset you must have the SD/MMC card in the phone.
Use Orange Backup too to save and restore other bits.
1) Remove the battery and wait 5 seconds. Replace the battery
2) Press and Hold voice recorder button (below power button on the left)
3) Power-on the device
4) The device will enter a special power-up mode
5) "Card found" will be displayed on the screen
6) Shortly after you may receive two options:
"Press any key to enter boot loader"
"Press action button to enter diag mod"
7) Press and hold the Action button
8) After a few seconds a menu will be displayed
9) Select "Erase IPSM" and wait for the screen to display "PASSED"
10) Then move to the left with the navigation button and select "END"
11) A screen with three colours will be displayed
You may now remove and replace the battery and perform a normal power up. :)
Posted on Feb 26, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2011 | HTC Touch Diamond Smartphone
Jun 25, 2011 | HTC G1
Apr 15, 2011 | HTC P3300 Smartphone
Feb 20, 2010 | HTC G1
Dec 18, 2009 | HTC G1
Jun 14, 2009 | HTC G1
May 24, 2009 | AT&T 8925 Tilt Smartphone
Dec 26, 2008 | HTC P3300 Smartphone
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!