Question about Apex Digital PF3230 32" TV

4 Answers

FLYBACK Transformer for APex 32'' Model #PF3230 Flat Part #BSC 70Y

Dear Sirs:

I am seeking a FLYBack transformer as described above. I bought this television in Jamaica at PriceSmart approx. three years ago. The problem was diagnosed by the technician here.

Thanks for your help.

Joan E. Renford

Posted by on

  • 3 more comments 
  • Ian Narinesingh May 02, 2008


    I have a Magnum Television that seems to have the same flyback transformer- BSC 70Y. The TV repair guy took out the old flyback and told me that he can't find the part...can anyone help me to get this?

    A qualified repairman is fixing the TV.

    Ian N.

  • kisann Jun 14, 2008

    yes, i have the same problem, i bought the tv the same place, but i do not see where to find the fly back

  • Borisjr95 Jul 21, 2008

    My TV Apex 32" #PF3230 Flat Part #BSC 73Y, please let me know if you have some spare for this model

  • damionelse Oct 15, 2008

    I have an Apex PF3230 332" TV having a flyback problem where can I find a replacement flyback?

  • ryan56hind Oct 31, 2008




4 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 4 Answers

If the image is stretched, the HV output from the fbt is too low. You may have a bad H-out transistor which feeds the transformer. In the electronic service repair industry, its always a very good idea to replace this transistor with any flyback change.

Posted on Apr 24, 2009

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

I have a 32" apex and i need a flyback so badly

Posted on Nov 22, 2008

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

I purchased a flyback from

my TV is a MAGNUM 32"

Seriously, don't waste your money trying to repair this piece of junk. the flyback I purchased is not exactly the same as we need, although the model number is the same. It fits in the tv, but when you try to watch tv, the image on the screen is stretched and there is a large 'pincushion' problem.

Time to buy a sharp or a samsung or something...

Posted on Sep 20, 2008

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 47 Answers

Its not worth the repair if you still want to go ahead i need to know two things:
Are you going to have a qualified electronics technician fit it?
If you are planning to fit it yourself are you a qualified electronics technician?
If you answered no to both of these questions i cannot tell you where to get one or how to fit it due to the massive amounts of danger involved.

Posted on Feb 26, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do I order a part call flightback # BSC70Y #03508-5042 for a model PF3230 TV Chassis CH-16CD?

Its a flyback. Why would you want to fix it? Other parts may have gone a new set instead. Avoid this brand.

Mar 29, 2010 | Apex Digital PF3230 32" TV

1 Answer

Have an apex tv model #At3208s, no picture sound just chirping sound when plugged in and power turned on! should i repair or just buy another one?

this sounds like a short on the ht(B+ line) out of the power supply most likely causes are a s/c line output tranistor or a faultry flyback transformer
Regards windyhouse

Mar 29, 2010 | Apex Digital AT3208S 32" TV

1 Answer

Needs a flyback model EWF 2704 flyback BSC 212662S

Check this link to find the flyback transformer.

Feb 24, 2010 | Televison & Video

2 Answers

I am replacing the flyback transformer

You should post here pictures of old transformer and point out what wire you want to remove, then I can give you an idea what to do as flyback transformer is not in front of me.

Oct 27, 2008 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer

Flyback transformer

it will as long as the input output rating is the same and the resistance values are the same. WARNING!!!!! the flyback is charged with high voltage. must use extreme caution when removing and installing. please rate this solution

Sep 25, 2008 | Apex Digital AT2708 27" TV

1 Answer

Flyback bsc 70y for apex television

Check this website, they seem to have the part you need.

Jun 25, 2008 | Apex Digital PF3230 32" TV

1 Answer

Flyback for apex tv

Click here to find the flyback for your TV.

Jun 14, 2008 | Apex Digital PF3230 32" TV

1 Answer

Flyback transformer BSC 70Y

You will find the flyback on this site.

May 02, 2008 | Apex Digital PF3230 32" TV

1 Answer

Help to find flyback

you can purchase the fly back from systems innovation on half way tree road. they order it for you and it takes two weeks for delivery. cost eighty nine united states dollars and that includes shipping costs.

Jan 10, 2008 | Apex Digital PF3230 32" TV

2 Answers

Help for part number

Flyback Transformer L1479 030530-5282 Apex Tv. Model #PF3230

Nov 17, 2007 | Apex Digital PF3230 32" TV

Not finding what you are looking for?
Apex Digital PF3230 32" TV Logo

795 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Apex Digital Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75774 Answers

Jaime Hernandez

Level 3 Expert

2336 Answers

robert landry

Level 2 Expert

96 Answers

Are you an Apex Digital Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides