HI, DO YOU KNOW THE RESET CODE FOR ERROR C9 PLEASE?. IAM TOLD C9 IS MOTOR BRUSHES PROBLEM, BUT I HAVE REMOVED THEM AND THEY SEEM OK. I CLEANED THEM AND CLEANED THE COM THEN REPLACED, BUT I CANT TRY UNTIL I HAVE RESET ERROR C9. YOURS HOPEFULLY, GREG.
I have washing machine AEG 62800 model. When I tried to start a washing the error E60 was displayed on screen.
The following actions were done:
1. Turning knob to right to first position "COTTON LINES 95"
2. Pressing on all 5 functions except START button (Rinse Hold, Rinse+, Time Saver, Pre Wash, Stain). Red lights will flash .
3. Pressing on Start button and simultaneously starting to turn clockwise till OFF position.
It will reset error and will release machine.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello. I got error code C9 on a LAVAMAT 86800. It pumped in water, and it pumps out water. You can select pump in or out....But the motor dont turn. It will not sentrifuge. So I bought new carbon brush'es on the net. One of them were totally wore down. Now it works. They lasted for 10 years.