Where is my bletooth icon..I want to program a wireless bluetooth but can't find the icon area to program.and Email messages...i can't get tp my message area to send emails..the message area will not highlight to open to type a message. please help...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can transfer pictures from your phone to your computer in 2 ways. Bluetooth
1. Enable Bluetooth
- From idle mode, select Menu > Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- Press the OK Key to set Bluetooth to On.
2. Pair your phone to your Bluetooth enabled computer. If your phone does not have a built-in Bluetooth module, you can buy a Bluetooth dongle from your local electronics store.
- From idle mode, select Menu > Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > My devices.
- Press the OK Key to search for available Bluetooth devices.
- Highlight a device from the list and press the OK Key.
3. Select your desired file, and select Left Soft Key [Options] > Send > Via Bluetooth.
4. Select the target device from the device list, and press the OK Key to send. Email
1. Select your desired file, and select Left Soft Key [Options] > Send > Via Message
2. Enter your email address. press the OK Key to send.
3. You can now download the file from your computer.
1. Email them to yourself. Cell Company charges you. 2. Wireless Bluetooth on your phone, to wireless Bluetooth (small USB Bluetooth you buy) to your computer. Wireless Bluetooth to wireless Bluetooth. Free except onetime purchase of USB Blutooth for your PC. This is IF you phone supports this. 3. USB Data Cable (I paid $2.60 for mine over internet this past week, thecellshopdDOTnet) AND software such as Datapilot (or others) on your PC. The USB Data Cable plugs into the same place as your power charger, & will also charge your phone as well as transfer pictures. Make 100% SURE FIRST from the software vendors that they have YOUR phone in their list of supported phones!!!!
Well lets try :D Click START icon and in the menu find MESSAGES, open it and tap email (or accounts) then choose new account and fill few necessary details (your email,password...) and the phone will get settings itself.If not you can set up manualy. If need help get back to me and will be sorted.
No iPhone does not have picture messaging but you can send a picture via Email, the iPhone has a limited Bluetooth stack which only recognizes Apple official bluetooth head sets thats why you have no bluetooth connectivity to any other device other than an Apple recommended head set / ear piece.
if you bluetooth it its free
to send it as a message it's not
when sending a pic it must be sent as an mms
so follow the same procedure as sending a txt but select mms instead.
then insert or add pic to the message and send to your email address.
if this is not working you may need to contact your provider to activate mms on your service.
AGAIN Bluetooth is easier