Question about Sagem my201X Cellular Phone
Bring it to my workshop, i will unlock it for you.
Posted on Apr 07, 2008
Hi my 220x mobile needs to be unlocked my ime number is 355728013467847 can u help me to unlock it pls do email me at email@example.com
Posted on Feb 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2012 | Nokia C1 Cell Phone
Jun 05, 2012 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
HERE'S THE ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEM:
There are ways on how to unlock the security code of your phone. Consider the following:
1. Power on your phone without the SIM card. Type in #7465625*unlock code #(usually composed of 8 digit-numbers). You can get this code number if you call your Mobile Operator Customer Service Department. Your phone may say, "Network Lock Deactivated." Your phone may automatically reboot.
2. Or, try this step, also: press 00000 (4 or 5 digits depending on your mobile phone model), 11111, 22222, 33333, etc. If it doesn't work, try reversing the numbers, 09876, 54321, etc. If it doesn't work still, try to dial the last 5 numbers of your contact number. In some cases, the last part of your contact number is the number code.
3. Or, call your service provider and request to unlock your security code. Most likely, they will ask for your IME number. If you don't know about your IME number press *#06# on your phone. They'll give you your IME number.
4. Or, go to the nearest cellphone repair shop in your place. They will help you unlock it. But it costs you some amount of money.
5. Or, If your fond of surfing the net, you can visit the following sites. These sites will help you unlock your security code. All you need is to give your IME number and the model of your phone. The following are some of the sites that can help you unlock your phone:
Jul 23, 2011 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
Mar 06, 2011 | Nokia 5230 Cell Phone
Jun 22, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!