My sansa had been working GREAT for 3 months now. All of a sudden i turn it on last night and i'm getting what sounds like a skipping sound each time i attempt to play a song. All the functions seem to be working but i just cant hear any of my audio or video sound. Pls help!
You have 3 soldered points inside. Two are soldered onto the mainboard just slide into the ear plug itself. One is actually soldered directly onto the mainboard. If you are very careful, you may be able to raise the ear plug enough to bend the two that slide into the plastic out just a little. This has worked for me before, but it takes a gentle touch..
You may have to re-solder the ear plug on the mainboard. I have had several off of ebay that I bought that needed to be soldered. Be very careful if you don't know what you are doing when re-soldering.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had the same problem. Remove the the 4 small screws on the back, and carefully take off the back cover. Remove the black and white battery pack. After about one minute, reinstall the battery pack and put the back cover on. It should now work again.
Recovery Mode: Try this: disconnect the player from the computer, turn it off,hold in the volume + button, and reconnect the player to the computer while holding the volume + button in. Keep holding the volume + button for an additional 5-50 seconds. Windows should eventually go into recovery mode and revive the player- it will pop up a window that says Found New Hardware Wizard.
u have to wait till the screen will be black. I had the same problem with my sansa. it can lasts 1 or 2 days. after screen is black and then do following:
2. change lock switch to orange position
3. Press and hold rec button (at left side)
4. while pressing the rec button, turn the player on
5. it will appear the boot menu. connect the USB cable and try to continue the firmware
6. if it doesn't work, do a firmware downgrade. download this file:
7. execute the application while in boot mode