Question about Whirlpool MH7135XE Microwave Oven
Under cabinet unit popped, tripped breaker and then went dead ... think it may be transformer, but no smells or telltale sights that precludes this problem
Water may have leaked inside unit causing a short.the transformer output is about 1400 volts that feeds a large capacitor. a direct short can blow the transformer instantly or any support parts without time to burn something. creating little or no smell. I never sujest that a person
to try to repair a microwave oven because
the capacitor can still be charged and very lethal.
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2014 | Samsung SMH9187ST Microwave Oven
Aug 16, 2017 | Jenn-Air JMC7000 Microwave Oven
Apr 24, 2010 | Maytag MMV4205 Microwave Oven
Jan 30, 2010 | Kenmore 61684 Microwave Oven
Dec 06, 2009 | Kenmore 63682 / 63684 / 63689 Microwave...
Aug 11, 2009 | Sharp R-530BS Microwave Oven
Apr 01, 2008 | Whirlpool GH6177XP Microwave Oven
Mar 21, 2008 | Whirlpool MH1150XMQ Microwave Oven
Nov 21, 2007 | Microwave Ovens
299 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: