An expert who has written 3 tips or uploaded 2 video tips.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: Fatal printer error
1. First open the top of the unit remove the ink tanks and set them aside.
2. Remove the printhead and then unplug the printer. re-insert the printhead back into the printer. Remove it again and re-insert it. Do this 3-5 times. If you need help doing this, there are instructions on installing a printhead in the electronic manual PDF file provided by Kodak. (What this removal and re-install is doing is scraping of anything that might be disrupting the contact between the printhead and the printer)
3. Now install the printhead and install the ink tanks.
4. Plug in the printer want for it to bootup.
5. If the error comes up again you need to contact to Kodak about getting a new printhead or Return your printer and exchange if for a new one.
Also do be sure to update your software and printer firmware through the Kodak site or through the software provided. These printers print nice photos and the ink is cheep. Dont let this road bump turn you away from them.
Kodak and or I am not responsible for any data loss or any damage to any equipment that occurs as a direct or indirect result of following the procedures described above.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
KodakAug 25, 2010 - How do I resolve the error message "Printhead is missing, not installed correctly, or has come loose" (error code 105-3513) on my ESP or HERO All-in-OnePrinter? ... If the printhead and ink cartridges are not installed in the printer, install them: ... If the error continues, restart the printer and try to print.
Hello and Welcome to FixYa! Error 3802 generally occurs in the Kodak Inkjet Printers.To solve this error Turn the printer off and then turn on, this problem is solved by doing this mostly.If
the problem still there then remove the ink cartridges and the print head and after few minutes put it back in the printer
.If you are still facing this
then do it again almost five times & if still your problem is not solved and you still get error code 3802 then probably your KODAK EASY SHARE 5500 All-In-One Ink Jet Printeris in need of servicing by a service professional. I hope this solution helps you Don't hesitate to let me know if you want any further assistance. Thank you and Keep using FixYa!