Question about RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television

3 Answers

RCA D52W23 Replacement screen

I just need the outer dark grey screen. is there anywhere i can get one?

Posted by on

  • 1 more comment 
  • Fireman0214 Apr 08, 2008

    davew7723 email me

  • mrkcarri Jan 12, 2009

    Hi, I need a screen set for the RCA R52WH74 or something that will fit it. Something " GOOD" used would be great, as the price for new is $300.00. Thanx in advance.....Mike

  • mamaboyant Apr 26, 2009

    black screen crack (anti glare screen) need a replacement part # or were to get it



3 Answers

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.

  • Master
  • 1,030 Answers

The screen assembly comes as one unit both screens together. unless you can get an old one online they run about 250 to 350 new

Posted on Feb 25, 2008

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 112 Answers

How much are you willing to pay for one? I have a complete screen here off a D52W20.

Posted on Apr 07, 2008

  • Dave Winterburn Apr 15, 2008


    Rogers sever crashed. Lost all information. Fedex never showed up I have to take the item over to them. Its on the way.

    Email me at




Sears partsdirect online sells as a pair - part number RCA 258513 - $298.99 (screen projection 52")

I'm in the same boat. I need that and an anti-glare screen so
it won't break so easily and still be able to see the picture. I took the clear plastic one after I bought it because the picture was so much better. Had a son who learned to crawl, walk, and eventually learned the fine art of fist banging the tv screen is pure EXHILIRATION!!

If you come across anything (besides a new tv), let me know.

Posted on Apr 07, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

No pic. with sound on my RCA

The deflection board will need replacement. Very common issue for that model. Replacement deflection boards are available from

Dec 19, 2011 | RCA D52W23 52" HDTV CRT TV

1 Answer

I have a rca d52w23x39 i need a replacement screen or something that would work has the replacement screens for the ITC222 series rear projection whuch is what your model number is.

Mar 03, 2010 | RCA D52W23 52" HDTV CRT TV

1 Answer

How do you clean the screens!? whats safe to use. an rca d52w23 projection big screen

Use a damp cloth (water), then use a lint free dry cloth to finish.

Jan 12, 2010 | RCA D52W23 52" HDTV CRT TV

2 Answers

I have an RCA D52W23 TV convergence problem

bd pt no is 264103 check your local rca dist and servicers

Oct 23, 2009 | RCA D52W23 52" HDTV CRT TV

1 Answer

No power no picture

power supply is bad.. also you need to check your convergance.

Aug 29, 2009 | RCA D52W23 52" HDTV CRT TV

1 Answer

Exact Same Problem. TV turns on, sparks, then shuts off.

your most likely talking about clo31 which is a 0087 2000v box capacitor. You can get the replacement at the following link.

Jul 26, 2009 | RCA D52W23 52" HDTV CRT TV

1 Answer

D52w23 screen

Replace Screens $500.00 Good Luck with finding used one.

Nov 26, 2008 | RCA D52W23 52" HDTV CRT TV

2 Answers


the outer screen on these units easly replaced. RCA #258797 their called supersheilds.. rca charges about 70 dollars for the item...If it is just that i have seen people just use a clear sheet of plexi. removeing the screens requires removein several torx 20 screw around the outer and remove the frame.. then the clear peice of plexi is attache with serval brackets.

Dec 25, 2007 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...

Not finding what you are looking for?
RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television Logo

Related Topics:

1,415 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RCA Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75756 Answers


Level 3 Expert

905 Answers

matt martin
matt martin

Level 3 Expert

1229 Answers

Are you a RCA Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides