Question about HP DeskJet 694c InkJet Printer
Printer powers up, then I can hear a buzzing noise. After that the yellow light blinks and nothing else happens. Help!!!!!
1) check for a paperjam.
2) check the ink cartridges are not empty.
3) try pressing and holding down the flashing light button ( if applicable )
4) check the power lead is connected correctly.
5) give it a good hard Smack.
6) if all else fails Bin It, And Buy A New One :)
Mike @ Compurepair.
Posted on Feb 24, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2011 | HP PSC 1410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 03, 2010 | HP Pavilion a705w PC Desktop
Feb 23, 2010 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Mar 28, 2009 | Samsung HL-R6167W 61" HDTV
Jan 21, 2009 | HP Deskjet 870cse Printer
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!