Question about HP DeskJet 694c InkJet Printer
Printer powers up, then I can hear a buzzing noise. After that the yellow light blinks and nothing else happens. Help!!!!!
1) check for a paperjam.
2) check the ink cartridges are not empty.
3) try pressing and holding down the flashing light button ( if applicable )
4) check the power lead is connected correctly.
5) give it a good hard Smack.
6) if all else fails Bin It, And Buy A New One :)
Mike @ Compurepair.
Posted on Feb 24, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2011 | HP PSC 1410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 03, 2010 | HP Pavilion a705w PC Desktop
Feb 23, 2010 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Mar 28, 2009 | Samsung HL-R6167W 61" HDTV
Jan 21, 2009 | HP Deskjet 870cse Printer
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!