- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
before you install the software browse the content of the cd then look for the setup.exe right click on it then properties in the box that appear select compatibility then select what os is nearly match with windows 7 you can select the vista, then go to lower portion put check in the square that say run as administrator, that all enjoy you software
The system requirements for Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 14
1) Windows® 7, Windows Vista® (SP2), Windows XP (SP3) operating system. 2) Intel® Pentium® or AMD Athlon™ 1.8 GHz (2.4 GHz or higher recommended) Intel Core™2 Duo 2.4 GHz required for AVCHD*, Intel Core™2 Quad 2.66 GHz or Intel Core i7 required for AVCHD* 1920. 3) 1 GB system memory recommended, 2 GB required for AVCHD* 4) A DirectX® 9 or 10 compatible graphics card with 64 MB (128 MB or higher recommended) 128 MB required for Red Giant Magic Bullet Looks Plug-in: Pixelshader 2 required, Intel GMA integrated graphics not supported. 256 MB required for HD and AVCHD* 5) DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card. 6) 3,6 GB of free hard disk space. 7) DVD-ROM drive to install software.
Check to see if your system forfills the minimum system requirements.
You must be using Vista or Windows 7 and also trying to insert the CD in the drive and initiating installation. Please try the following steps.
1. Check if you logging in as an administrator (if you have only one user account - forget it)
2. Insert the CD / DVD which has studio 9 and if any window automatically opens up close it.
3. Click on Start and click on Computer - then right click on the CD / DVD icon and click on explore, now you should be seeing a file named Setup / Install - Right click on the file and click on run as administrator and continue your installation process.
fwk.exe comes out when trying to open or launched your Studio program. You need to uninstall Studio program then remove all the folder from Pinnacle.
Here check this step by step procedure on how to delete all Pinnacle Folder.
>double click on my computer >Local drive c: >look for Program Data. Take note that Program Data is not visible then all you have to do is to click on Organized>folder and search options>click on view and put check on show hidden files and folders and click okay. >double click on program data then go ahead and delete all Pinnacle Folder >double click on program files then delete all Pinnacle folders >double click on Program files X86 same thing. >go to control panel>(program and features if Vista), program and security if Windows 7, add/remove program if Windows XP then uninstall Studio. >restart the computer after wards. >install Studio 12 Once again check if still the same problem.
According to Microsoft, the manufacturer recommends that you upgrade your product to work with 7. Imagine that, they think you should pay the upgrade fee. Microsoft has not tested your program as yet, so this info is really not verified. I suggest that you go to pinnacle and download the latest drivers and patches (click here) and give the installation a try.
According to Pinnacle, 12 works with Vista 32 and 64 bit. It is likely 12 will run on Windows 7. The only way you will truly know is if you try it or get in touch with an actual user that tried it. Here is a link to Microsoft that will guide you on how to tweak older programs to work in 7 if you encounter trouble. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/help/compatibility